Til videreformidling fra det britiske epilepsiselskab
Request to circulate event details: ILAE British Branch 3rd Epilepsy Neuroimaging Course – Early bird registration rate expires on Friday 21st December 2019
The ILAE British Branch is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a 2.5 day Epilepsy Neuroimaging Teaching Course in 2019. I thought you would be interested in this news and would be happy to circulate the 2019 course details to your colleagues & members and share on social media and upload to your website. Enclosed are the course details.
Event: 3rd ILAE British Branch Epilepsy Neuroimaging Course
Dates: Thursday 28 February – Saturday 2nd March 2019
Venue: MRI Unit, Chalfont Centre, Chalfont St Peter, UK, SL9 0RJ
Early bird registration rate (deadline Friday, 21st December 2018)
- Consultant: £460
- Radiographers, PhD/MSc students, SpR, SHO, Nurses: £360
Standard registration rate (available from Saturday, 22nd December 2018)
- Consultant: £510
- Radiographers, PhD/MSc students, SpR, SHO, Nurses: £410
Accommodation is not included in the ticket price
The ILAE British Branch Epilepsy Neuroimaging Course was successfully launched in March 2017 and is now in its third year. Open to all healthcare professionals and affiliates and MSc/PhD students, the 3-day course aims to provide both an overview and a solid foundation in state-of-the-art MRI and PET scanning in epilepsy.
The course will:
- Consist of lectures and small-group tutorials given by experienced MRI- and PET-clinicians / researchers
- Cover aspects of structural and functional MRI acquisition and analysis
- Train participants on real patients’ data in hands-on laboratory exercises.
On completion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Employ MRI and PET to influence the clinical management of patients with epilepsy
- Select appropriate MRI sequences, and distinguish clinical and MR features of different etiologies
- Understand the role of advanced MRI and PET-MR acquisition and post-processing analysis methods.
For further information, the programme and to register, visit our website https://ilaebritish.org.uk/events/3rd-ilae-british-branch-epilepsy-neuroimaging-course/
And if there are any queries about the course then feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org